Website Communities of Care
Communities of Care is looking for a Part time Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team! New grads welcome!
- 2 yo male
- trach and vent
- Saint Paul location
- Day shifts
- Administer nursing care to client
- Help maintain patients treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and support to patients and their family members
- RN or LPN Minnesota License
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
WHO WE ARE:
Communities of Care serves medically fragile pediatric and adult clients. We are a professional agency with 15+ years of experience, and we pride ourselves on being different from the many agencies out there with strengths that include:
- Block scheduling
- Nurses have work-life balance
- Clients have consistent schedules
- We train our nurses so they are confident and comfortable
- We believe communication with our field staff is key to a solid working relationship.
- We treat our nurses and clients the way we want to be treated.
Whether you’re a new graduate wanting a great experience with tracheostomies, ventilators, and many other complex medical conditions, OR a seasoned nurse that enjoys working 1 on 1 with a client in the home utilizing your nursing skills, Communities of Care is the agency for you!
To apply for this job please visit communitiesofcaremn.com.