Share these great resources with your patients, clients, and friends! (Courtesy of our friends at Courage Kenny Rehabilitative Institute)
- Clarity Fortissimo Remote Controlled Speakerphone – This phone is switch adapted, simple voice commands, large buttons and amplified audio features.
- iPads come with built-in accessibility options but there are other assistive technology options that can be used, such as switch access, a mouth stick and an augmentative communication program.
- The LiveScribe pen is excellent for academic and vocational needs. It allows you to write a few words or draw a picture and attach an audio recording to it.
- Smart Home website to automate light switches, locks, and other home technologies.
- Enabling Devices website with IPad accessories, communication devices, and more disabled technology assistive devices than you can imagine!
- Speakeasy with technology for speech recognition and dictation.
We treat clients the way we want to be treated.