An article in Home Health Care News (https://homehealthcarenews.com/) suggests that “Attracting and retaining the best talent and providing them with the best resources available requires a higher level of sophistication and more human capital than ever before.”
At Communities of Care, we’ve known that secret since we opened in 1999. We still use the original Values and Method that we established 17 years ago, because they help us attract the best staff and serve our clients best.
Communities of Care Values:
- Excellent Clinical Care – As a high-tech home care agency, our RNs and LPNs must have a high level of training, have clinical support, and know how to respond to emergencies with calm and effective decision making.
- Caring Professionals – By nature, most nurses are caring individuals. With that in mind, we provide extensive training and coaching on professional boundaries in nursing, since the home care environment is such a unique situation.
- High Ethical Standards – Home care is fraught with fraudulent billing, so we strive to go above and beyond other agencies in our strict adherence to statutes and rules. We additionally perform regular internal audits on our timecards/charting/billing to ensure accuracy.
- Customized Care – We customize every client’s care plan, MAR, and charting to ensure that the client is receiving the best care and the nurses are documenting on the most effective data collection tools.
- Impact on Legislation and Community Supports – We are a founding member of the Professional Home Care Coalition (https://www.phccmn.org/), and we participate in MDH/DHS committees, state lobbying efforts, and testifying for proposed legislative changes.
Communities of Care – High Tech Home Care Nursing since 1999
We treat our clients and nurses the way we want to be treated.