At Communities of Care, we are proud to offer high-quality care and to stand firm on the foundation of our values. We mention our values as often as possible because our values guide our business decisions and day-to-day interactions.
- Excellent Clinical Care – We hire the best local nurses, who show high levels of professionalism and training.
- Caring Professionals – Our nurses are caring, compassionate people. We also emphasize professional boundaries in home care as essential to a healthy nurse-client relationship.
- High Ethical Standards – We are committed to integrity and accuracy in our insurance and licensing requirements, and we regularly conduct internal audits of our medical charting to ensure that all data matches,
- Customized Care – We believe in honoring every client’s unique situations with personalized care plans and carefully selected nurses who fit into the family. We also encourage our nurses to collaborate and honor each other’s work.
- Impact on legislation – Communities of Care has worked with the several Home Care Associations over the past 21 years to raise legislative awareness of home care needs. We also help connect our clients to the county and state supports they need.
We are proud to set a standard in the home care field and are honored to continue serving you.